Access Control System, also known as door management system: is a system that controls access to a door or aisle by verifying fingerprints, touch cards, face recognition or passwords on the device identification.
Access control system is an effective solution to manage employees.
Advantages of access control system:
- Ensuring security for the area using the system.
- Seting and assigning access rights for each individual, group of people.
- Reducing the work for HR staff because there is an automated system.
- Ensuring transparency and fairness for everyone.
- Access control systems are installed to protect as well as against unwanted visitors.